This premium Halogen Scheinwerfer is most frequently used for
ships passing the Suez Canal
All materials used are of highest quality to withstand the worst weather conditions ships may face.
- Material for the Scheinwerfer body is the stainless steel and aluminum alloy for the fitting base and supporting arm.
- The front glass is made of high quality tempered glass which can resist the severe temperature variation from intensive heating to rapid cooling.
- The parabolic polished glass reflector (mirror) of high precision is divided into two (2) parts so as to radiate both single beam and split beams.
- Accordingly, the signal buoys located at the both sides of the canal can be searched easily. The back side of the reflector is reinforced with a special metal plate.
- The (single) beam can be split vertically into two (2) beams up to 5 degree each on both sides from the zero position i.e. center line.
- The angle of the dark span between two (2) beams can be adjusted continuously from 0 to 10 degree at the operator's option.
- The Scheinwerfer body is so air-tight as to bear against pressure test of 0.025Mpa , and can be equipped with a flexible rubber hose to exhaust heated air.
- ln the lamp holder a spare lamp is also provided against accidents, therefore, in case of emergency lightening can be easily switched over by the outside Iever operation.
- All materials used for the Scheinwerfer are of so high quality as to stand against the warst weather conditions the ship may encounter during her navigation.
- Available to provide NK (Nippon Kaiji Kyokai) certificate as standard and also ABS, LR, BV, DNV, CCS and others as option if the users so demand.
- Optional Accessories:
- Protector for front glass