Rigid Inflatable Boat Dinghy Davits allow easy manual loading of lighter weight, rigid bottom dinghies onto swim platforms. Davits are removable by simply removing 4 bolts from the included super low-profile threaded deck plates. Adjustable bunks offer great support for most every shape hull.
- 2 removable tilting davit arms made of HDPE and stain-less steel hardware, resist the harsh elements
- 4 low-profile threaded deck plates and bolts included with every kit
- Capacity: 160 kg.
- Universal design fits most hull shapes
- Double wide bunks are made of HDPE
- Self-adjusting to the angle of the hull (deadrise)
- Spacing between bunks can be adjusted with existing holes in davits
- Hull cushioning strips included
- Optional winch available
- Including 3 tie downs and 3 pad eyes
- Excluding mounting hardware
- Manufacturer: VersaChock
- Partnumber: VCTILTRIB