The Perko Dual Battery Selector Switch allows the addition of an extra battery for accessories. This switch provides the flexibility of selection between batteries or combined operation of both batteries in parallel for starting or charging. It can also serve as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem. All models are "make before break" design and are ignition protected.
- Four switch positions: Both Off; Both turned on; Battery 1 On / Battery 2 Off; Battery 1 Off / Battery 2 On
- Three mounting options:
- The first mounting option is a panel mount with a backing plate. The backing plate mounts flush on the surface. A installation hole size of 3" is required for this option (Article Number 1st018521DP).
- The second mounting option is a bulkhead mount with mounting legs. This option creates a space that allows for direct cable access. No mounting hole is required for this option (Article Number 1st018521DP).
- The third mounting option is a cup mount. This option creates an attractive, durable easy open/close cover and protects the switch face. A installation hole size of 4" is required for this option (Article Number 1st018521DPC).
- Unique oval shape mounts in a round hole
- Removable keys
|Rating [A]||140 Continuous|
|Intermittent power [A]||200 Amps at 5 min|
|Starting power [A]||250 at 30 sec|
|Operating Voltage [VDC]||6 to 50|
|Panel Mount Installation Hole Size||3 inch|
|Cup Mount Installation Hole Size||4 inch|
|Cup Diameter Size||4 - 1/2 inch|
|Face Dimensions||3 - 7/8 inch x 3 - 1/4 inch|
- Manufacturer: Perko Inc.
- Partnumber: 8521DP