1st-Relief GmbH, headquartered in Graz, Austria, is a private owned company with more than 20 years of international experience in manufacturing, sales, and service in commercial and leisure shipping.
As experts and service partners, it is our goal to listen to the voice of our customers. This includes the industry's leading marine suppliers, dealers, and end-users, making us the go-to place when first class maritime solutions coupled with technical knowledge are required.
The activities of the company are in the following areas:
- Product business
- Commercial Shipping (High Seas and Inland Waterways)
- Leisure Market
- Research Activities
Enlarging the product and solutions portfolio by collaborating with other organizations in national or international Research Activities
- Consulting and Service
- Support of Innovations, Projects, and Start Up’s with promising technologies
- Solutions and consulting services for authorities and providers of critical infrastructures
- Standardization & Networking
- 1st-Relief GmbH has extensive expertise and a network of national and international contacts. Through international cooperation with universities, research centres and other industrial partners, we always remain at the cutting edge of technology.
- Andreas Lesch, CEO is Head of Austrian Delegation IEC TC 80, Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems and Expert Member of the Technical Committee „TK IT-EG Informationstechnologie, Telekommunikation und Elektronik“ at the Austrian Association for Electrical Engineering (OVE)
For further questions please contact us via the email address: [email protected]
For questions about our products, please contact us via the email address: [email protected]
Andreas Lesch, CEO