The navigation lanterns type 580 are developed for all vessels up to 50 m in length, according to International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea 1972 (COLREGS 1972-IMCO72). The special feature is the integrated light for the Wind Direction Indicator ( a Windex-Light).
- Aluminum salt water resistant, hard coated
- mounting bracket and cable included
- Wind indicator / Windex not included
Please select the appropriate housing design with the above selector:
- Black = Anodized standard hard anthracite (aluminum salt water resistant, hard coated, black) including mount and cable / bracket and cable included.
- Silver = Aluminium Silver annodisiert / aluminum silver annodized including mount and cable / bracket and cable included.
- Brass = Classic (Brass / Brass) including mount and cable / bracket and cable included.
- Certified lifetime 20.000 hours
- Maintenance free
- Low power consumption
- No spare bulbs anymore
- Stable construction
- Shock/vibration resistant
- Material: aluminium - dard coated
- Solar/battery power supplies is available
- incl. 1.5 m cable
- BSH (Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und Hydrographie)
- GL (Germanischer Lloyd)
- UL 1104
- Manufacturer: Peters & Bey GmbH
- Partnumber: 5092010brass